Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Anyway I hope someone besides me is excited about this.

I'm excited by the fact that the folks from Greenberg came to Lugnet
specifically to ask about Lego train stuff.  That means good things about
Lugnet and the Lego train fan community in general, IMHO.

I'd be happy to contribute some buildings and landscaping to the layout.
Perhaps we should start discussing exactly what we're going to do with this at
the next meeting.

Speaking of which....  :D

eric