 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 259 (-20)
  BrikWars Links Page

I added a page to the BrikWars site with links to all the sites that have pictures of BrikWars games or other BrikWars-related material at (URL) Right now this includes (in order): 1. Drew Lawrence's coverage of the Ohio builders' game, and the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Chris' Trojan Bunny is great (Of course there is no one in it). (...) I wouldn't worry too much about scale. As I am sure you could tell wee need to fill out the Glass cubes a bit. They are a bit sparse. If you can fit it in I would say go for (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Well, (guilty) by the time I finished cleaning up my models (they were already dusty) and completed the little fixes here and there that were slow due to not being able to find things I needed in our LEGO supply heap, packed up what I had, and (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

Ahh, I have a bunch of pictures, too, but they were taken with a regular camera, and are, as always, awaiting developing. Like Eric said, the game was fantastic. The setup looked like an actual village - we laid down the road network first this (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

(...) It was great. We actually finished the game this time. There was much carnage (Most thanks to my Mecha). I learned that I have one heavily armored Mecha but I also came to the realization that next time it is going to be a high priority target (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) The set up went great. These things are a ton of work though. We started at around 1pm and I had to leave at about 4:45 and Dave and Chris were still putting the finishing touches on the attacking hoard. Plus Suz hadn't quite made it yet so (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  So... how'd it go? (version 2)

So, how did the 4/29 BrikWars game go? Any pics? - Mike (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  So... how'd it go?

So, how did the TCS setup go? Any pics? -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.

(...) Well I got an E-mail from Crispin. We are good to go on the 30th for the Castle set up. Crispin won't be there but Marc will and he knows we are coming and can help. Crispin did say that they will have to take down the K'Nex display and scrape (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.

(...) Well I have E-mailed Crispin and asked if 12:30 is OK. If I don't hear back from him I will stop by the store on Saturday before/after/during Brikwars. When I have a confirmed time I will post again. (...) If you have the chance that would be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars 4/29 Directions

I'll be there. Things have been crazy and I don't know if I will have a chance to "Score" my new Mech and Flyer but if I don't I will bring them for show anyway and just use the same team I did last time. I am ready for a little destruction. Eric (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars 4/29 Directions

(...) Maybe I'll just bring an extra Medic or two. They're cheap. With the limit up to 300 points, I can even afford some armor for them.... eric (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars 4/29 Directions

Hey Eric, Don't forget to bring lots of stretchers for your troops :P Shaun, or "he who has frantically been revising his troop tactics" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars 4/29 Directions

(...) Well, when you make it up in August be sure to let us know- we've had at leat two meetings just because out-of-towners were in town, and I'm sure we'll have more! eric (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars 4/29 Directions

well, perhaps dan and I will make it up sometime, but this weekend seems a bit pricey... besides, we couldn't fly until saturday morning anyway, and that's just not right :) i'll listen in to see when you all have another meeting (brickwars or non) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BrikWars 4/29 Directions

Ok. I started to type up directions to the event on Saturday, but then I thought, why re-invent the wheel? So I went poking about on the Brandeis Webpage, and I found: (URL) even mentions the Commuter Rail, but for some reason neglects to mention (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.

(...) I'd have to agree-- the earlier the better (I might even say 12:00, although they may want us to be out of their hair right after opening). We've got a bunch of people that all want to contribute.. it won't be like the SW display with just 3 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.

(...) I will be there as well. 12:30 sounds fine. I will bring my university building and castle/keep. If there's no room for them in the display then I'll just have to bring them back home and play with them there for the month of May. I can also (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars 04-29-2000

(...) Brandeis has this page for class reunions, but not much to recommend: (URL) is a cheapo motel in nearby Watertown: Super 8 Motel, (617) 926-2200, 100 North Beacon Street, Watertown, MA 02472 - Their phone exchange might have changed to (781). (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Soccer Bus Tour dates

(...) Well I am not a hugh Soccer fan and that is getting late in my wifes pregnancy but is there any intrest in getting a block of tickets for NELUG? If the bus is going to be there it might be fun. And who knows maybe there will be some sort of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact