Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:49:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Mike Rayhawk writes:
So, how did the 4/29 BrikWars game go?

It was great.  We actually finished the game this time.  There was much carnage
(Most thanks to my Mecha).  I learned that I have one heavily armored Mecha but
I also came to the realization that next time it is going to be a high priority
target and once it goes down I don't have much to back it up.  So I have some
force balancing to do.

Overall this setup was much better.  We had it setup on a table this time which
was much easier on the knees and back.  Plus it made it easier to take
pictures.

I am sure some of our more experianced gamers can expand on what went on but I
had a lot of fun.

Any pics?

Like the window I will try and get them up tonight.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: