Re: Soccer Bus Tour dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Here are the dates of the Soccer Bus Tour:

August 26   Foxboro, MA

Well I am not a hugh Soccer fan and that is getting late in my wifes pregnancy
but is there any intrest in getting a block of tickets for NELUG?  If the bus
is going to be there it might be fun.  And who knows maybe there will be some
sort of promotion for the thing that we can take advantage of like the Red Sox
Mini-fig give away most of us missed out on.

Eric Kingsley,

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: