 General / 17564
Re: Soccer Bus Tour dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:36:58 GMT

Where did this info come from?  Any idea how one could find out the
schedule for the TRU's between soccer game stops?

- Greg

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Here are the dates of the Soccer Bus Tour:

June 8-11   Carlsbad, CA
June 17     Pasadena, CA
June 24     San Jose, CA
July 1      Dallas, TX
July 8      Denver, CO
July 15     Chicago, IL
July 22     Kansas City, MO
July 29     Columbus, OH     All Star Game
August 2    Tampa, FL
August 12   Ft. Lauderdale, FL
August 20   Meadowlands, NJ
August 26   Foxboro, MA
September 2 Washington, DC
September 9 Columbus, OH
October 15  Washington, DC   MLS Cup Championship Game

Each of these is at a soccer game in the city listed. The bus will also be
going to select Toys 'R Us stores in between these stops.

Jeff

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison