Re: NELUG BrikWars 04-29-2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:17:03 GMT

If you change your mind, let me know - I'm in a good location (work in Cambridge,
live in Waltham, and timing-wise) to play livery-man this weekend.  I could
probably provide rides from airport to hotel, from hotel to brikwars, and from
brikwars to airport.  But I'm booked on Sunday ;)

like I said, let me know!

shaun

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Good luck- it would be really cool if you were able to make it!

maybe not this meeting, we'll see what the e-savers thing from us air says on
wednesday... any other meetings planned?

Hmm.  Well, uh, we're kinda loose with planning meetings of any kind... we
probably won't know about the next BrikWars event until at least after this
one.  This one follows close on the heels of the last one (April 1) because
much of the "scenery" for the game is going to be placed in the window of The
Construction Site the next day for about a month.

The short official notice on this meeting is entirely my fault, though.
Usually there is more notice.

eric