Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just wanted to reminded everyone that we are still planning on setting up
the Castle display at TCS on Sunday April 30th.  In talking with Crispin we
can set up any time durring regular store hours (Noon - 6pm) on Sunday.  I
expect it will take us a couple of hours to finish the setup so I would like
to start as early as possible.  My suggestion would be 12:30.

I'd have to agree-- the earlier the better (I might even say 12:00, although
they may want us to be out of their hair right after opening). We've got a
bunch of people that all want to contribute.. it won't be like the SW display
with just 3 of us, and the numbers of people and creations (not to mention
customers) may easily cramp the store when we get there... We'll probably
have to temporarily keep some boxes of stuff outside under the awning (hope
it's not raining!) to fit everything at once... Of course this is assuming
that there really ARE a lot of people planning to show up... I know of 5 at
least who are more or less 'confirmed'. We may end up being suprised by
turnout, one way or another!

Well I have E-mailed Crispin and asked if 12:30 is OK.  If I don't hear back
from him I will stop by the store on Saturday before/after/during Brikwars.
When I have a confirmed time I will post again.

Well I got an E-mail from Crispin.  We are good to go on the 30th for the
Castle set up.  Crispin won't be there but Marc will and he knows we are coming
and can help.  Crispin did say that they will have to take down the K'Nex
display and scrape the stickers from the glass first.  That means we probably
won't be able to start really setting up until 1pm.  Personally I will be
trying to get there around Noon just to make sure they are working to get the
other display down and help them if necessary.

If anyone else wants to get there before 1pm I think we could still do some
planning and we can inventory what we have to set up.  We will also have to
decide how we are going to stack the Glass cubes for the best display.

All are welcome.  I will see some of you tomorrow at Brikwars and the rest I
will see on Sunday for the Set up.

Woo-Hoo!!  I am back for at least 2 weeks!!!  I can create again.

Eric Kingsley,

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: