Subject:
Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:31:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just wanted to reminded everyone that we are still planning on setting up the
Castle display at TCS on Sunday April 30th.  In talking with Crispin we can set
up any time durring regular store hours (Noon - 6pm) on Sunday.  I expect it
will take us a couple of hours to finish the setup so I would like to start as
early as possible.  My suggestion would be 12:30.

You may have noticed I have been quite on LUGNET for a while now but that is
more do to crazyness at work than it is because of my wife's pregnancy.  I was
in Austin TX last week and will be in Akron OH this comming week thanks to even
more people leaving for the hopeful big payday with a pre-IPO dot com.

I will be trying to contact Crispin while on my trip but if someone would like
to volunteer to confirm the date and time with Crispin I would be more than
greatful.

Just so you all know I am going to bring all of my Castle related stuff for the
setup but that is just to insure we have enough to fill the window.  If I only
get to include a couple things that is quite OK with me.

Here is what I have to include.

These I would really like to include.
1. Inn    http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/inn/
2. Church http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/church/

The rest I will bring but will only include if there is room.
3. Stable (For the Inn)
4. Market
5. 2 Generic Homes (Wealthy Merchant Homes I think)
6. 3 Peasant Homes
7. Gate and Wall Sections  (Dave are we doing the Blue accent line or Red?)

I will also bring a bunch of extra baseplates and stuff along with fig's etc.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: