Subject:
More captioned pics (was: Re: Pics from 4/15/2000 [informal] meeting in Waltham)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:

Eric Joslin arrived with a cool VW beetle-submarine (which we were hoping had
something to do with the Beatles, but no ;-)

Och, this is something of a misconception that got spread throughout the
meeting.

Oh, I'm sorry! ...I fixed that on the page, and I also got all the pics up
with captions... same URL:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/meeting_4-15-2000.html

and a very scary mecha.

Oh, now, he's not that scary.  I was recently told that all the girl mecha
secretly dig him.

LOL!

Thanks for getting the pix up so fast... I must admit I've been way too lazy
get any online.  I should invest in a digital camera.

Yeah, digicams are the best. I whipped up the page in about 20 minutes... it's
really easy with my WYSIWYG and the digicam combined.

-Shiri