Subject:
Pics from 4/15/2000 [informal] meeting in Waltham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 02:04:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi guys!

I had a great time today!
We went to TCS then 'cross the street to the Bison County, and later over to
Lizzy's for some fabulous ice cream...

I've got a few pics that I took at Lizzy's... but I'm in a bit of a bind right
now-- I'm going to Canada early tomorrow morning, and my host-site is very
problematic right now. So... I managed a few captions for the first three pics
here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/meeting_4-15-2000.html

And I also have a few more pics here...
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Mvc-763f.jpg
<type in the numbers manually, they go all the way to 771>

Since I can't add words on those, I'll say a few words here...:
Todd brought his amazing-hilarious dino-mechs, which he later left for Crispin
to put up in one of the back glass cases in TCS...
Tim had a few of his Zacktron stuff (I liked the modular shuttle - no pics),
plus a tiny (and cool) fire truck.
Shaun brought a great WW2-era tank, I liked it a lot! (no pics)
Eric Joslin arrived with a cool VW beetle-submarine (which we were hoping had
something to do with the Beatles, but no ;-) and a very scary mecha.
I dragged my inn, and a whole bunch of minifigs... Plus I brought a customized
piece or two, some people looked away in horror.. :-)
Matthew Miller, Eric K, Sun, Steve and Suz brought themselves... (that's good
enough for me!)

We had a great time, IMO, or at least I did!

-Shiri