Re: Just a reminder... Construction Site Castle setup April 30th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just wanted to reminded everyone that we are still planning on setting up
the Castle display at TCS on Sunday April 30th.  In talking with Crispin we
can set up any time durring regular store hours (Noon - 6pm) on Sunday.
I expect it will take us a couple of hours to finish the setup so I would
like to start as early as possible.  My suggestion would be 12:30.

<snip!>

Just so you all know I am going to bring all of my Castle related stuff for
the setup but that is just to insure we have enough to fill the window.
If I only get to include a couple things that is quite OK with me.

Here is what I have to include.

These I would really like to include.
1. Inn    http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/inn/
2. Church http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/church/

The rest I will bring but will only include if there is room.
3. Stable (For the Inn)
4. Market
5. 2 Generic Homes (Wealthy Merchant Homes I think)
6. 3 Peasant Homes
7. Gate and Wall Sections  (Dave are we doing the Blue accent line or Red?)

I will also bring a bunch of extra baseplates and stuff along with fig's etc.

I will be there as well.  12:30 sounds fine.

I will bring my university building and castle/keep.  If there's no room for
them in the display then I'll just have to bring them back home and play with
them there for the month of May.  I can also bring one "standard" cliff
section, or maybe more depending on how things go over the next few days...

I haven't finished my dragon's lair project which I was trying to build into
the face of a cliff section, but I might if I get really inspired this week.

I also have baseplates and minifigs that I can bring in case they're needed...

I will probably also bring along a few old LEGO pieces that I scored this past
weekend for Show-N-Tell.  Stay tuned for details...