Re: So... how'd it go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 15:52:53 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
[...]Suz hadn't quite made it yet so her stuff had to be added too
(I assume you made it Suz?).

Well, (guilty) by the time I finished cleaning up my models (they were
already dusty) and completed the little fixes here and there that were
slow due to not being able to find things I needed in our LEGO supply
heap, packed up what I had, and got there at 6:00.

I talked to Mark and Stephanie who were headed home. I looked at your
setup. (Love the Trojan Bunny) And I expect to bring my models back to TCS
today. I have an appointment at 1:00 though so may not make it till
afternoon.

I think my models are probably a bit large compared with what's there
(fig-scale-wise) so I'll see what looks ok and what doesn't will come back
home with me. I do see a good opportunity for me to fill up the rear/edges
of the display with trees. I have a ton of trees. Nice thing about them is
that the scale can easily be adapted to match.

Sorry for not being there. I was thinking of you while building and
scurrying around at home. Hope to see you all soon somehow or another.

Any pics?

I have a few I will try and get up tonight but seeing I left early they are not
complete.[...]

I'll try taking some. It is a difficult space to shoot, as you said. Those
I would have for upload this evening.

-Suz

--
"Apple chief executive Steve Jobs says OS X's main design goal was for
users to want to lick the screen"   C|net