Re: So... how'd it go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 01:22:12 GMT

I know that at least Dave and I are considering keeping this medieval setup
going as an "On-going" NELUG project where everyone is welcome to contribute
and then we can have a regular setup if we do more public events.

I think that's a great plan. I know I personally won't be in a hurry to
disassemble my models. It's more likely that I'll tweak them forever..
never finished.

Thats my thought too.  With the life change that is coming for me new
constructions (At least of the System variety) will be a lot less frequent.  So
I plan on keeping what I have together and as you say "tweak them forever".
Especially the Inn.  I want to go back and retro-fit it with removable levels
and do the interior.  I did try to build in access to the interior but the
design didn't work well in practice.  That will probably be my ongoing project
for quite a while.

Then if LEGO direct has Dark Gray bricks I might have to start my dream
Loooong-term project of a sprawling (mostly) Dark Gray Castle.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: