Re: NELUG Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:06:19 GMT

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:3B44A03E.BB2BBCA3@irco.com...

Lorbaat wrote:

(1) Another Medieval game, but sans ninjas
(2) A Superheroes game ... The stuff Justice Leagues are made of.  Each • person
gets
one or two superheroes that have a great deal of love and detail • invested, and the
good vs. evil battle begins!  [anxiously awaiting new SP rules]
(3) The upcoming steampunk game ... ooohhhh, ahhhhhh

Ok, numbers 2 and 3 are both mine, I guess.

Well, I was giving you credit for number 3, but actually Joe C. had picked • up the
Superheroes game.  Though now I do seem to recall you mentioning it a • while ago too.
Hmmm, I'm thinking that this can be settled with a simple best-of-three
Bake-off.

Cookies, anyone? Eric did, in fact, have this idea first. The reason I'm
fixating on it is that I used to play the Marvel Superheroes RPG and that
was more fun than humans should be allowed to have. I'd be more than happy
to organize this...once we can actually figure out how to play it. In the
mean time, I'll just keep thinking about campains, various superheores to
create and headquarters/secret bases. So many possibilities!

I think I mentioned to Joe that the revised SP rules are forthcoming at • some
undisclosed point in the near future.  We just need to light a fire under • the author or
something ...