Re: NELUG Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:13:34 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

(1) Another Medieval game, but sans ninjas
(2) A Superheroes game ... The stuff Justice Leagues are made of.  Each person • gets
one or two superheroes that have a great deal of love and detail invested, and the
good vs. evil battle begins!  [anxiously awaiting new SP rules]
(3) The upcoming steampunk game ... ooohhhh, ahhhhhh

Ok, numbers 2 and 3 are both mine, I guess.

Well, I was giving you credit for number 3, but actually Joe C. had picked up the
Superheroes game.  Though now I do seem to recall you mentioning it a while ago too.
Hmmm, I'm thinking that this can be settled with a simple best-of-three Bake-off.

I think I mentioned to Joe that the revised SP rules are forthcoming at some
undisclosed point in the near future.  We just need to light a fire under the author or
something ...

The Steampunk game... well, I already have something built for it.  Heh heh
heh.  Did we ever decide on a date or anything?

Nope, not yet.  The next two weekends are pretty bad for me, as is the first week in
August.  Other than that, though ...

-s