Re: NELUG Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:

Also remember Neil's idea of a "take over the enemy base game" that he's
been working on.

Yeah!

Neil doesn't post to Lugnet much (seeing as how his only interest in LEGO is
really in BrikWars) but I know for a fact that he has been working on a base-
unfortunately, this requires that he order parts for it, as he discovered (as
everyone does) that his collection from his childhood is not as big as he
remembered. :D

I have seen some of the base, and it's pretty cool.  I think the last time he
and I discussed it, he told me he had finished the first floor and was working
on the second....

I'll be seeing him tonight, I'll try to solicit an update from him.

eric