Re: NELUG Meeting tonight!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Just a reminder, there is a NELUG meeting tonight at 7:30pm at Bison County, in
Waltham, Massachusetts.  If history has taught us anything, members will

<sigh>  Well, the rogue Canadian didn't make it  :[  Since it
required a 2-day delay in my making it home to N.B. for Xmas,
I decided against the trip.  Had I have known in advance that
the power would be out in N.B. for the first day or so, I
would've decided otherwise!  :]

Out of curiousity, how many NELUG people are along this route:

I-91 Quebec border to St. Johnsbury, VT
2 St. Johnsbury, VT to Newport, ME
I-95 Newport, ME to Bangor, ME
9 Bangor, ME to Calais, ME

I'm just wondering if there are places I shouldn't bother
looking for LEGO finds cuz someone's already cleared them
out  :]

Anyhow, I hope a good time was had by all.  Are pics going
to appear anywhere?

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada