Re: NELUG Meeting tonight!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Just a reminder, there is a NELUG meeting tonight at 7:30pm at Bison County,
in Waltham, Massachusetts.  If history has taught us anything, members will
informally start the meeting at The Construction Site
(www.constructiontoys.com) beforehand to do some shopping before the
dinner/meeting.

More details can be found in the following thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/ma/?n=256

eric

I'll be attending tonight's NELUG meeting at Bison County, in case you're
maintaining any sort of a head count.  Not sure if I'll be there early
enough to visit TCS beforehand, but I'll certainly try.

I'll be bringing a rather silly, holiday-themed MOC with me this evening.  I
even got my NL-spousal unit to help me build it.  There's hope for her yet...

To quote the movie Total Recall, "See you at the party."

- Chris.