Re: NELUG Meeting tonight!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Anyway, I told them 15 people, and so far I think we're on track-ish.  I know
of... (umm, lesse... carry the one...) 10 people who are have said they are
definitely showing up.  Err, make that 11.  Wait, no, 12.  Err, 13.

So if stragglers show up, we should be on-target.  I'm only worried about it if
my estimate is *way* above the actual turnout.

Shouldn't be.  Unless my head explodes between now and 7:30 then my wife
and I will be showing up.  I don't have any *new* MOCs to bring, but I may
try to transport Herr Doktor Cornelius and his steam-powered mech.