Re: Progress on Ore Dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:

You think .trains would be interested in this discussion?

Mebbe. Fait accompli may be better though.

PS, (to all) don't EVER walk out on an ore dock, it is a terminally stupid
think to do. Very dangerous.

++Lar

I dont know if you misspelled anything or I dont latin, but what does Fait
accopli mean?

Fait accompli means "It's accomplished" or something similar. It means
presenting the final result rather than intermediate steps. But I may well
have been wrong and crossposting to .trains may well bring some other ideas
in to bear.

As to the subject of posting in .trains I think I might be
able to get some more help on this subject.

Yes, you may well be right.