Re: Progress on Ore Dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:

I can stick with 2 tracks since that is what the one in Marquette has *I >think*
I also think one track won't look as good as two tracks.

I would say make a larger test segment before you draw that conclusion...

Now is 22 the height of the track or the total structure itself?  Because
the track is going to be imbeded a little in the dock so I can have a cat
walk around it.

That's a good question and I would defer to the folks talking about the
dropped section for the authoritative answer. IIRC when they said "22
bricks" they were saying that as a distance from baseplate to baseplate.
Rails are higher than the baseplate but would *also* be higher "in the
valley". by the same amount.