Re: Progress on Ore Dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:12:45 GMT

What I can do to save my insanity is too widen the structure.  Instead of 10
I will make it 20 so I will be able to fit 2 tracks in it.  This will also
allow for the big containers that go under the track that contain ore and
direct it to the chutes.  BTW, do we want to make this fully functional?
From the car to the ship????  If so it is possible, but I will need a heck
of a lot of 2x2 inverted slopes. \_| like that.  Does any one have a lot of
them in red???????

If we stick to one track that will only allow us to load a ship on one side.
Its a matter of opinion.  I dont know about you, but seeing 2 rows of cars
all lined up looks like a real model railroad and I like that.  But we do
need to do "selective compression" as Larry has told me.

please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors.
Kai