Re: Progress on Ore Dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:35:20 GMT

here’s the progress:
Last two pics on the right are the newest.

I extended the dock about 64 studs, and finished the superstructure for the
supports.  All i need to do now is to expand it on the sides, and possibly
lengthen it 64 more studs to fill up all the space I can use.  And now for
the ore boat and tons and tons of ore.

Larry,
I need some help as to what to do next?
Any needs requirements for the cars I need to consider?

BTW on the jenny design make sure the car has nothing sticking out on the
sides.  It will cause a bad mess because the tracks are going to be real close.

Thanks
Kai

P.S. Any comments from other folks in Michlug would be appreciated, I need
to know how this is going to fit in with the layout as a whole.