Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:46:53 GMT

I am totally clueless on this entire debate about a trailer, BUT if we do
get one, how about detail work on it to make it look like half of it was
made from jumbo sized Lego bricks. My mom came up with that one ;).

Rick