Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:11:16 GMT

Rick & All,

Almost too quiet... *soldiers surround the MICHLUG room*

Armed TDF troops surround MichLUG members, as the goods are delivered. : )

I am still around... in a physical sense...

You and me both, pal! ; )

I am still on the hunt for my white 2x2 cone. I KNOW I have at least two,
because I have the Launch Command Launch Pad, it comes with 2. I am trying
to work on a Coast Guard helicopter idea that sprung up about 20 minutes
ago, but almost all my time, considering I did get the buildings (and my
collection) exhausted out a while ago, I have been working on the Majestic
Phoenix http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5487 , formerly
known as the Iron Eagle II. The MP has been undergoing a minor refit on the
inside. Nothing MAJOR. I changed the name because my GF had some good
insight and she siad it dodnt look Eaglish. I am thinking about what kind of
Coast Guard heli to do, a standard SAR-Cargo one or a more smaller one?

IF i get it done today pics tomarrow.

Sounds great, Rick. I am looking forward to seeing it, even if Brickshelf is
offline.

Scott S.