Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:59:09 GMT

To All,

Indeed. I can drive up to 6 comfortably, and we can strap stuff up to the
top, and tow a U-Haul. Chances are I will end up buying it at the end of the
lease, so milage won't be a problem anymore, and it is a nice highway
vehicle. Who knows? Something to talk about at our next meeting, among other
things. : )

GMLTC owns (well, Conan owns) an enclosed trailer... (takes a lot of U Haul
rentals to pay for a new 2 axle trailer though!)

Right. I might consider getting one, once certain debts are paid off, my
lasting contribute to MichLUG. : ) We can paint a big logo on the side or
something. How much do trailers go for, anyway? 8,000? I have no clue.
Future speculation, lest my wife is watching! ; )

Scott S.