Re: Stickers: WAS ( Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : ) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:16:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

I will get the size right, I can bring it on Friday if you prefer.

This boxcar would be for later... no big rush. (I got inspired by seeing the
GFLTC, NGLTC and NCLTC boxcars all of which look very sharp).

The logo, ideally, would be much smaller, taking up an area of maybe 4
bricks high by only about 10 studs wide at most (somewhat reorged perhaps to
have the words break across multiple lines??)

Probably best to rough this out in person rather than trying because I will
be pretty busy on Thursday and probably won't have time to build it.