Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

Hey Chris, did you have fun? Dsid you drive out there? I heard you won a
prize, what was it? Are you going to be in shape for GATS?

Details, sprink, details! : )

Scott, Ya Sandy and I drove all the way only ran into one delay(an hour).It
was a blast!Got to meet alot of people from this newsgroup.I was sursprised
at the number of people who saw my nametag then said i have seen your
stuff/know you etc..I didn't think I was that well known outside of
michlug.(even suzanne R reconized the name)

That's good to hear. I think the airport wows everyone. : )

The prize i beleive i grabbed was
some roof bricks.Heres some ironey for you, Sandy won a garage door pack(the
ones from Europe S&H)as a door prize:-)

Wow.

I think i'm in good shape for
GATS .When we went to the Lego store I picked up a couple of packs of curves
plus Larry says he may have a couple.

I am planning on bringing just about all my plates, just in case. Are we
still missing any, I found some T's, but I don't know if they are mine or not.

Are you going next year?

Am I? Oh, I don't know, I would like to go, but I have to see, what the
situation is, how Lynn feels about it, etc. Too far in the future, house,
basement... big basement.... LEGO collection in one place....... mortgage,
AAUUUGGGHH!!!! ; )

I would be willing to maybe do a carpool, hitch a trailer to the Suburban,
maybe drive on out that way. We shall see.

Hmmmm Hitch the trailer to the suburban sounds good.Think how much stuff we
could take to next years fest!