Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Shoot, there go our plans. Abort, abort, abort. ; )

Hey Chris, did you have fun? Dsid you drive out there? I heard you won a
prize, what was it? Are you going to be in shape for GATS?

Details, sprink, details! : )

Scott, Ya Sandy and I drove all the way only ran into one delay(an hour).It
was a blast!Got to meet alot of people from this newsgroup.I was sursprised
at the number of people who saw my nametag then said i have seen your
stuff/know you etc..I didn't think I was that well known outside of
michlug.(even suzanne R reconized the name)The prize i beleive i grabbed was
some roof bricks.Heres some ironey for you, Sandy won a garage door pack(the
ones from Europe S&H)as a door prize:-)    I think i'm in good shape for
GATS .When we went to the Lego store I picked up a couple of packs of curves
plus Larry says he may have a couple.Are you going next year?