Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:08:38 GMT

Laryy & All,

5 digits: 10001!!!!  So ya we are. The airport wowed folks, Chris won first
place in the town MOC category...

Excellent. He did an outstanding job on that. Did he get an interior of that
yet?

Anyway, since GATS is a week away, are there any issues that need to be
looked at or solved before hand?

Here are a few of mine:

1) Did we ever get anything about the shirts?

My sense was that we still don't have closure on an MichLTC logo, although
Chris and I both really like the Pere Marquette that J2 did. We will post it
somewhere soon. So I thought we were going to go with MichLUG logoed shirts
but then we didn't do anything about it... My pref is for collared shirts
rather than Tee shirts.

Right, I think it is too late now. maybe next show.

4) Our ambassador car has stickers on it (the MichLUG sticker was WAY too
high... I had to make the container a whole row of bricks higher so it's 4
bricks now which looks funny but not TOO funny) and is on its way to PNLTC
through the good offices of James Trobaugh... (thanks!!!)

Really? I thought I sized it for 3 studs high, I will have to check again, I
thought I made sure of that.

Scott S.