Re: Now Chris & Larry are away, let's plan! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 05:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Lar said:

4) Our ambassador car has stickers on it (the MichLUG sticker was WAY too
high... I had to make the container a whole row of bricks higher so it's 4
bricks now which looks funny but not TOO funny) and is on its way to PNLTC
through the good offices of James Trobaugh... (thanks!!!)

Really? I thought I sized it for 3 studs high, I will have to check again, I
thought I made sure of that.

Um, how did you do that? I wonder if you sized it on the screen but it
printed bigger? It was way longer than 16 studs as well. (as was the MichLTC
sticker but since it was not nearly as tall it didn't have the height problem)

++Lar (at this point in Indianapolis, overdue for sleep, and relieved to be
done with the stickers/car and not really worried about this issue, just
curious, because it could trip us up again. The color and sharpness of the
sticker was really great!!! So I want to see more stickers made but am
concerned about sizing)