Subject:
GATS Emergency Shipment Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:59:40 GMT

To All,

Well, I got my last order (hopefully) of black tiles for my Shell Station.
It will be complete, finally. It is done outside of that. I still need to
get it to the show somehow, I am thinking of wood and separate containers
for each of the three sections.

Any other items for GATS that need to be addressed? Outside of Peter funding
the LEGO trailer, of course! ; )

Scott S.