Re: GATS Emergency Shipment Arrives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:58:27 GMT

Amy & All,

Well, I got my last order (hopefully) of black tiles

I placed an emergency order for white tiles and paid extra for expedited
shipping. According to UPS tracking it was delivered yesterday morning, but
I'll be damned if I know where they delivered it, 'cause it wasn't to my door.
So I'm doing some re-design on the arboretum so it does't use so many white
tiles. Ugh. I *hate* UPS.

I got mine here fine. I had another order I placed last week and it is not
here yet. : ( I do have some leftover white tiles if you need some, Amy. How
many do you need?

I still need to get it to the show somehow, I am thinking of wood and
separate containers for each of the three sections.

I transported my church to Flint for photography, and my packing worked
wonderfully. Nothing broke. Not even a little bit. If I have time I'm going > to give the office building similar treatment. At the moment I don't know
how I'm going to get both, and the arboretum, in my car :-)

You need a Suburban, Amy. Come on! ; )

I went to K-Mart to see if there are any containers big enough for the
Station, and to Menards (UGH!!!) but I will look again tonight. In the
least, I will have some boards so I can transport it safely, since I have
buildings accross to or more large plates, and they tend to break if I moved
them! : )

Scott S.