  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

This may sound stupid but when is Contraption? If it is a couple days away I may be able to attend, I have been devising a plan to make one of the six Star Destoyer Laser turrets if that could help. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Kai, (...) The only thing stupid is the unasked question. : ) (...) It is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I frankly don't know how long we will be there. Here is a link: (URL) you need a ride, LMK, but I think I will be pretty full, you might want to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) Can I ask one? Have any of the folks going to set this up ever been to a 'con (ConFusion, ConTraption, or ConClave) before? If not, prepare to be, uh, surprised. (Hint: I'm considered *extremely* small-c conservative by ConTraption (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Lindsay & All, (...) None of us have ever went, AFAIK. I know different forms of conservatism (Both big C and small c), in what life area are you referring to? Should we be going to this? (...) Well, that is not a concern for me. I should have (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) Let me put it this way: I started to get concerned when I read the rules for the 'Con and saw that they addressed drug use and having sex with underage persons. (Maybe our argument about fundraising for a religion should have been about being (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Peter & All, (...) all week, but I am prepared to go. However, if we get there, and do not like it, I think we will leave early. Trevor, Tony, and I, among others talked about this as well. I also noticed it said no cameras, which is a bummer, but I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) I couldn't agree more with you guys,if this thing looks strange i plan on going back home and just build for the weekend.(I'll put Rick to work :-) ) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) things in there unless it's been broken. (...) No offense to any one, but I can defend myself. I will not be able to bring a camera because it is my parents... so Someone else will I guess. (...) I would see no problem in having you only be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) I noticed on that website that registration is $30. I guess that's reasonable for admission to an all weekend long event, but I only have a couple of free hours on Saturday afternoon to stop by and check out our display. I am busy the rest of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

"I have a bad feeling about this artoo." "Sense danger a true jedi can"! (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

To All, (...) I think the main thing there is to avoid any *legal* ramifications, and to have the individuals responsible instead of the contraption entity.I know there was a rumbing at the last RNC convention when some youngin's (that is late teens (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Chris & All, (...) Heh, well since I brought him, I will take tony & him to South Bend to sort!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ; ) Scott "Where's my Pepsi One at?!?!?!?" S. (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Spencer & All, (...) You knwo the funy thing is? i don't know if MichLUG need sto pay or not. I am fully prepared to pay 30.00 for the group, but I hope it will not be per person, or I think we will be turning around. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

(...) That is what I am afraid of. I just blew all of my money on stuff so I cant afford to go in. Scott would you be willing to pick up some of my stuff if it comes to that? (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Kai & All, (...) Ugh, I really hate posting from the web interface. Since I have been in South Bend, it has almost been exclusive. : ( Drunk! (...) Yes. We shall see. Let's see what Amy says tomorrow. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)