 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 774 (-20)
  Re: Legoland Space Shuttle memorial?

(...) I took a shot of it (for some reason I did not post it to brickshelf??) I will do so tongiht and let you know. Jeff VW (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Legoland Space Shuttle memorial?

Hey folks, I'm looking around at the photos I took at Brickswest and see that much to my chagrin the latter half of the pictures have been corrupted. That's not too bad overall as most of my photos have been duplicated by other folks who've uploaded (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  In SoCal for a few days and looking for places to crash and people to meet and creations to photograph

Hey SoCal, I'm having a total blast here at BricksWest meeting people and photographing creations. Some of the stuff here is just mindblowing. After BricksWest I'm actually going to be hanging around in SoCal for a few days, and then I fly out LAX (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Brickswest

(...) Well, I hope you can make it. Perhaps a day trip is possible? I don't envy your position though. Man, several more months of sleepless nights await you (as you're already aware). I'm going through that nightmare right now and can't wait till (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Brickswest

I am still on the fence, as I will have a very pregnant wife. Several of the SCLTC guys will be there and a few will even be giving a presentation, although we will not be showing a train layout. I guess I have until the 1st to make up my mind. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Brickswest

Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this year. Just do a quick rollcall. FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale or trade to the event. Jimmy (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting?

Sorry, I don't know of any meeting plans, but I would love to see your cliff dwelling MOC. Please try to keep it together until the next meeting. Thanks! C (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Meeting?

Hi all, I was wondering if there is any plan for a meeting this month? I'm debating disassembling my cliff dwelling to free up my only large baseplate, but if there is a meeting I'll keep it together for a bit. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Target pricing

Hey there folks, I wanted to send a note out to tell you guys that several Target stores in the area have sets marked down about 50% on average, primarily focusing on Alpha Team, Railroad, and some Star Wars sets. My best find was the Sopwith Camel (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

(...) Mark, please feel free to go ahead and make lugola.com point directly to this site. It would probably be more appropriate to have my link under the Photo Gallery section and make this the "official" LUGOLA site. Which leads to the Photo (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  E-mail sent out to lugola members

I sent out an email to the members of lugola that I had an email for. The name of it was "LUGOLA" If you did not get it, check to see if it is in your spam folder (it went out to many people at the same time) or email me at my addy listed above and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

Hi, Here is some info that you can use on the site: Pictures from several LUGOLA meetings: (URL) could leave the pictures here, but create an index page with links to the pics. This should nicely fill out your photo gallery and events sections. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

(...) I can think of one you do not have yet... the lugola.com URL - I have it and will add a link to your page. I would just have it point to your site, but I do not want to leave Bruce out in the cold with his version of the Lugola site. More on (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Web Site now up!

(...) Hi Anne, I have a suggestion for the LUGOLA logo, one that can be *added* to the existing design: the sculpture of a LEGO bear, like the one in the Californian flag. It might be a cool challenge for the members of your LUG: anyone who wished (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Web Site now up!

Hi all, With Scott's help (thanks Scott! :), we now have a web page. I've donated the space and time to get something going, and there are a couple of things we definitely need. - Member's LEGO website links (brickshelf, personal, etc) - Event (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Web page for LUGOLA?

Everyone- My name is Seth Rotkin, and I have been trying to make it to the LUGOLA meetings, but I never was able to get there! Anyways, if someone would like to give me some web space, I'll be more than happy to design and program the entire site! I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LEGO Imagination Center at Disneyland has new SW, Orient Expedition, and Basket Ball

I went to the Disneyland LEGO Imagination Center and they had all the new Adventurers Orient Expedition sets, the new Star Wars sets, and the new basket ball sets. They had large stocks of all the new stuff. In addition, there are good discounts: - (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 Display at the SDMRRM

If you are in Southern California and can make it to Balboa Park in San Diego, be sure to check out the SCLTC Layout at the San Diego Model RailRoad Museum. It's on public display for another 2 weeks, we've had to change our teardown date due to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Web page for LUGOLA?

We have talked about and toyed with the idea of a website in days gone by, but no one ever took the initive to actually commit to build one. I personally think it would be a great idea, a good collection point for links to people who already have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Web page for LUGOLA?

Hello, Since it appears that we do not have a web page for LUGOLA, I'm offering to donate my skills and my website to host a web page for LUGOLA. I'm not really sure who the right person is to talk to about this, but I think it would be cool if we (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact