Subject:
Legoland Space Shuttle memorial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:28:38 GMT

Hey folks, I'm looking around at the photos I took at Brickswest and see
that much to my chagrin the latter half of the pictures have been
corrupted.  That's not too bad overall as most of my photos have been
duplicated by other folks who've uploaded theirs to Brickshelf, but one
thing I haven't seen anyone else photograph was the Space Shuttle
Columbia memorial that was inside the window (I believe at customer
service) just as you entered the park.  It was a really big model tilted
at an angle with a display of two flagpoles with the colors at half
mast.  I'm seriously bummed because it was a terrific model and one
which I wanted to admire again.

Did anyone else see this and shoot it?  If not maybe someone might be
making a trip and can photograph it?

-Brian Reynolds