Re: Legoland Space Shuttle memorial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 04:07:39 GMT

Here are two pictures that I took of that display....

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/conradf/Legoland-CA/Statues/dscn185s.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/conradf/Legoland-CA/Statues/dscn186s.jpg

This model was to be put on display in the park, with the crawler,
booster rockets,  launch pad, gantry, etc with full countdown and
launch effects. I'm told that the model builder who had been
responsible for this project no longer works there, so the original
display has been shelved.

Too bad. Would have been a nice display....