Re: Web page for LUGOLA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:42:01 GMT

We have talked about and toyed with the idea of a website in days gone by,
but no one ever took the initive to actually commit to build one. I
personally think it would be a great idea, a good collection point for links
to people who already have cool web sites like Henry and Bruce, as well as
those who have extensive brickshelf accounts like Bryce, Dave, and Brad. I
doubt anyone would object to having someone run with this idea, we do
currently have a yahoo group, but we don't do much to maintain it. Let me
know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Anne Carasik writes:
Hello,

Since it appears that we do not have a web page for LUGOLA,
I'm offering to donate my skills and my website to host a
web page for LUGOLA.

I'm not really sure who the right person is to talk to about
this, but I think it would be cool if we have a website :)

-Anne