Re: Web page for LUGOLA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:45:17 GMT

Everyone-

My name is Seth Rotkin, and I have been trying to make it to the LUGOLA
meetings, but I never was able to get there!  Anyways, if someone would like
to give me some web space, I'll be more than happy to design and program the
entire site!  I already run a LEGO animation website
[http://www.coolbrickmovies.com] that has over 20,000 hits.

How does this sound?  Do we already have the domain name purchased yet?

-Seth Rotkin
BrickMaster of Cool Brick Movies
http://www.coolbrickmovies.com