Subject:
E-mail sent out to lugola members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:33:55 GMT

I sent out an email to the members of lugola that I had an email for. The
name of it was "LUGOLA" If you did not get it, check to see if it is in your
spam folder (it went out to many people at the same time) or email me at my
addy listed above and let me know you did not get it so I can get it out to you.

Thanks

Mark P
mfuss903
http://www.landofbricks.com