Re: Brickswest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 04:56:47 GMT

I am still on the fence, as I will have a very pregnant wife. Several of the
SCLTC guys will be there and a few will even be giving a presentation,
although we will not be showing a train layout. I guess I have until the 1st
to make up my mind.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jimmy Park writes:
Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this
year.  Just do a quick rollcall.

FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale
or trade to the event.

Jimmy