Re: Brickswest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:31:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello writes:
I am still on the fence, as I will have a very pregnant wife. Several of the
SCLTC guys will be there and a few will even be giving a presentation,
although we will not be showing a train layout. I guess I have until the 1st
to make up my mind.

Well, I hope you can make it.  Perhaps a day trip is possible?

I don't envy your position though.  Man, several more months of sleepless
nights await you (as you're already aware).  I'm going through that
nightmare right now and can't wait till the boy can sleep through the night.

Jimmy