Re: Largest train car dimensions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:34:56 GMT

I think this merits some translation.
What Duane is attempting to do is to make a train car that can hold
a Bionicle Toa and may be "decorated" with such parts. He also intends on
putting the LUCNY logo on it somewhere. He is asking because it seems
that for this to work the train car will have to be 8-10 studs wide. The other
and much greater motivation is while we may not, at this time, be able to
physically travel to LUCNY gatherings that aren't in Binghamton, we would
like to send a train car for the group that is our contribution to any display.

Sorry everyone this took so long to get out. We've been, again having severe
computer problems.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

"Duane Drumm" <duanedrumm@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
8 is largest then? 10 "level trackside details" means things on sides of
track get
destroyed? reason for me to ask i make car for lucny. most in group like
trains.
i want to make car for lucny display. my contribute to group.
--
Duane Drumm