Re: Largest train car dimensions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:41:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Duane Drumm writes:

i want to make car for lucny display. my contribute to group.

Okay, here is my advice.  If you are going to build a car specifically for the
LUCNY display, build it to the tolerances your club uses.  If they run 6 wide
cars, stick to 6 wide.  8 wide, then 8 wide.  Anything that you build that
deviates from the standard may cause problems and run the risk of not being
used on the layout.  Better safe than sorry.

Good Luck.

-John