Re: Largest train car dimensions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:20:12 GMT

8 is largest then? 10 "level trackside details" means things on sides of
track get
destroyed? reason for me to ask i make car for lucny. most in group like
trains.
i want to make car for lucny display. my contribute to group.
--
Duane Drumm

"Stefan Garcia" <sastrei@netscape.net> wrote in message
Ok, I sorry. I want to know maximum width. I know 6stud is standard.
What I try to make need to be wider. The car will have to hold something.
It is 10-12 stud wide. Is this too wide is what I need.
Thank you

While people have made 10-12 stud wide trains, those have a tendency to
level trackside details.  General large standard is 8 wide or possibly 9 • wide.

Hope that helps.

-Stefan-