Re: Largest train car dimensions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:38:05 GMT

Ok, I sorry. I want to know maximum width. I know 6stud is standard.
What I try to make need to be wider. The car will have to hold something.
It is 10-12 stud wide. Is this too wide is what I need.
Thank you

While people have made 10-12 stud wide trains, those have a tendency to
level trackside details.  General large standard is 8 wide or possibly 9 wide.

Hope that helps.

-Stefan-