Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:42:28 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:H4MG4r.Fv0@lugnet.com...
Reference:  http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/lucny/?n=595

I hope this message reaches you all in time to prepare for next week's • meeting.
Since I have not heard from many of you, I will assume that EVERYONE will be
coming (except Nate who is down in Virginia).  If there are any questions,
please ask them soon.

Everyone please bring:
1.  whatever models you wish to show off
2.  cameras and digicams
3.  9 volt Train track.

Also, I failed to mention before, but I would like to request one dollar from
each person coming to be given to the church for using the facility.
Regrettfully, I am financially unable to cover this cost all myself at this
time (but I had hoped I would be able to).

Please travel safely so that you, your car, and your Lego models do not get
smashed up....

__Kevin Salm__
host of the Nov 02 meeting.

We had originally planned for all of us to make this trip. Alas we can't. We're
now
down to one vehicle and it will be in NYC that weekend.
Please take a lot of notes and pictures!
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS