Re: Nov 02 Meeting is NOT cancelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:13:17 GMT

Okay.  Thanks for replying so fast.  The meeting is now un-cancelled !!!
I am happy again.

What sparked my cancellation notice is that I took a call from Peter telling me
he couldn't make it.  That meant no easy way to get Dave up here from Ithaca.
I am now working on a plan that might solve that.

Tomorrow I will proceed with room set-up and start taking some of my models to
the site.  I need to scope out electric outlets and get our refreshements
refrigerated.  Any contributions to the food and drink are welcome.  A small
country store with a deli is our only option for food, so you can pack lunches
if you wish.

I have enough plain and road baseplates for everyone to use.  Just bring the
ones attached to your models and I think there will be no problems.
My train track will be marked with Yellow 1 x 2 plates (top side).  I dunno if
anyone else has their track marked so we might need to just take a count before
we lay it all out.

Everyone should be okay on directions to the church--check back a few messages.
If not, please let me know.

Anything else I have forgotten???

__Kevin Salm__