Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 00:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Barnes writes:
Sounds good to me! I'll be there.

I'll be bringing the automation stuff, but I haven't done any switches
though, just train detection and track power control. And I won't have time
between now and then to start on any switch stuff I don't think. I have to
go to the UK for a while between now and then - LLW RLD beckons amongst
other things ;)

JB

Really?!  You're attending a RLD event there?  Sounds great - have fun!
Looking forward to the meeting - I'll be there.
Ed

*snip*