Re: Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 02:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
John Rudy will be taking S.A.T. exams that morning and should be thinking
about stuff more important than Lego.  He was planning on arriving a bit
late but was solidly committed.

Hey, Kev, Don't make my decisions for me...hehehe

The SAT is important, but not important enough to ignore LEGO or my friends...

a) I've got the insurance of having taken it once and scoring a 1360, so
this time is a "see if I can do better" day,

b) Saying goodbye to a friend (Wayne) is as important as the
SAT...Friendship, when you have as few as I do, is precious...I think for
all of us, especially Wayne, we NEED this meeting.

c) LEGO <b> IS </b> PARAMOUNT!!!

That having been said, I'll be leaing Jamesville at 12 Noon, hoping to
arrive near 1...

That is all the news I have for now.  If those that CAN attend would still
like to get together, I am still very willing to host the event Nov 02.
After that, I am willing to have visitors to my home to see my Lego room
almost anytime.

And I would suggest this, a trip worth while. :)

As this was likely to be our last attempt to have a meeting
in the year 2002, I am a bit saddened that it may have to be called off.

I too.

Also, it would have been our final farewell to our tireless leader Wayne who
has been forced to decide on relocation back downstate in search of
employment.

__Kevin Salm__
host of the Nov 02 LUCNY meeting

-John Rudy

...Don't Cancel Your Meetings Before They're Hatched...
(A Twisted Quote by Me)